join us today
the right place for you
If you want to be part of an amazing group of therapists who value each other and love providing the best treatments and advice to your clients, we want to hear from you.
Do you have a passion for the beauty industry and want to feel valued? The team members at our Beauty Spa are always valued as more than just employees–they’re friends who share in the ups-and-downs of any given day.
If you are an experienced Beauty Therapist who’s passionate about achieving results for your clients and you’re looking for a positive change, we’d love to hear from you. We offer competitive pay and excellent commission bonuses!
About the business
Lovoir Skin Body & Beauty first opened in April 2019 and quickly became Christchurch’s highest rated Beauty Spa! Our brand new location is purpose built and in the heart of the city. We recently won New Zealand’s Best Day Spa for 2022!
We offer all manner of beauty treatments with an emphasis on Facials, Advanced Skin Treatments and Skin Health.
Join our Team - Christchurch Central
As of January 2023
Join our Team - Avonhead
As of January 2023
Benefits and perks
Aside from working with a fabulous team, some of the benefits and perks we offer include:
- FREE 24/7 parking at The Crossing is provided for working at Christchurch Central.
- Great working hours and flexibility.
- Unbeaten commission structure.
- Free staff treatments.
- Regular work functions.
- Fun and supportive workmates.
- Ongoing professional training and skill development.
About the roles – Beauty Therapy
Depending on expertise, we have a large range of treatments and products so variation is guaranteed in your working day! Beauty Therapists will perform all aspects of beauty and massage therapy, with the opportunity to focus on advanced skin treatments including:
- Dermal Planing
- Infusion, Microdermabrasion, LED
- Skin Peels
- Skin Needling
- Holistic Skin Therapies
- Massage Therapy
We require an experienced massage therapist with recognised qualifications in New Zealand. Experience in the following styles of massage are preferential.
- Foot (Reflexology) Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Indianhead Massage
To be successful you will have a passion and a possess a personal desire to help care for our clients to the best of your abilities.
The success of the business relies on having a great team with the right people!
Do you have:
- Recognised qualifications in the beauty/massage industry
- A passion for skin and body health
- A warm and friendly manner
- Drive to succeed and to encourage those around you
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional presentation
- Drive to perform the best treatments for your customers
- A strong work ethic
- A can-do, solutions based attitude
- The ability to work some evenings and weekends