Are you passionate about what you do?
If you want to be part of an amazing group of therapists and love providing the best treatments and advice to you clients, we want to hear from you.
Please send us your CV and we'll notify you of any vacancies to join our fabulous team!
Do you have a passion for the beauty industry and want to feel valued? The team members at our Beauty Spa are always valued as more than just employees–they’re friends who share in the ups-and-downs of any given day.
If you are an experienced Beauty Therapist who’s passionate about achieving results for your clients and you’re looking for a positive change, we’d love to hear from you. We offer competitive pay and excellent commission bonuses!
About the business
Lovoir Skin Body & Beauty first opened in April 2019 and quickly became Christchurch’s highest rated Beauty Spa!
We offer all manner of beauty treatments with an emphasis on Facials, Advanced Skin Treatments and Skin Health.
We have positions available in Avonhead and Christchurch Central
Benefits and perks
Aside from working with a fabulous team, some of the benefits and perks we offer include:
- City Centre parking is provided for working at Christchurch Central.
- Great working hours and flexibility.
- Unbeaten commission structure.
- Free staff treatments.
- Regular work functions.
- Fun and supportive workmates.
- Ongoing professional training and skill development.
About the role
Depending on expertise, we have a large range of treatments and products so variation is guaranteed in your working day! Beauty Therapists will perform all aspects of beauty and massage therapy, with the opportunity to focus on advanced skin treatments including:
- Dermal Planing
- Infusion, Microdermabrasion, LED
- Skin Peels
- Skin Needling
- Holistic Skin Therapie
Skills and experience
The success of the business relies on having a great team with the right people!
Do you have:
- Recognised qualifications in the beauty industry
- A passion for skin and body health
- A warm and friendly manner
- Drive to succeed and to encourage those around you
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional presentation
- Drive to perform the best treatments for your customers
- A strong work ethic
- A can-do, solutions based attitude
- The ability to work some evenings and weekends
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter. Be sure to include the treatments and product ranges you are experienced in, within your Cover Letter.