Have you ever had a problem with your skin? While there are many treatments that can change the appearance of the skin, sometimes the best method is to get the internal system functioning better. You might not know this, but there is actually something called the Lymphatic drainage system in our bodies! This helps deliver nutrients from the food we eat as well as remove cellular debris – all while transporting oxygen around us. Sounds like an important job doesn’t it?! Well now PRIN treatments will help support these processes so everything works smoothly – leading you towards healthier-looking skin than ever before!
The lymphatic system
The lymphatic system is an often overlooked, but vital component of optimal skin health. The lymphatic system is a network of tissues, vessels, and organs that work together to move a colourless, watery fluid called lymph around the body. Lymphatics are responsible for removing waste via our blood supply and helping the circulatory system feed the body’s cells with oxygen and nutrients. These two systems always work together – taking care of you and maintaining homeostasis (stable) levels.
If this system gets out of sync due to toxins absorbed through our diet, alcohol, or medications it could be the missing link in your skin’s wellness! Just like blood, it provides nutrients and water to cells throughout our body. When there are roadblocks, such as debris or blocked capillaries near a lymph node the benefits of this drainage system aren’t able to deliver what they need for healthy tissues so easily. These roadblocks become a problem because it lessens circulation and decreases the bodies ability to deliver nutrients.
What is a PRIN mask and what can it do for my skin
PRIN’s lymphatic therapy is an innovative, natural way to tighten your skin and boost circulation. This enzymatic tightening mask works by creating physical compression which creates reverse osmosis in our bodies; this important process not only cleanses cells but also removes waste via the lymph system creating a clean environment for cells to flourish in and feeding the cells fresh oxygenated and nutrient-rich blood.
It’s not only what goes into the body, it’s what goes into the cell. Just because you have oxygen, nutrients, and water in your body, that doesn’t mean they are reaching the cell. You need supply AND you need drainage before supply. The Prin mask also delivers beautiful ingredients and nourishment to the skin – see below!
The PRIN mask not only physically stimulates lymphatic drainage but is also packed with superstar ingredients. If you’re looking for an effective way of getting rid of toxins and wastes that are clogging your skin’s pores then this product will be just what the doctor ordered!
- Davidson plum extract is a powerful natural compound that can help you slow down the aging process. Davidson plums have been shown in studies to contain compounds such as tartaric acid, gallic acid quercetin, and anthocyanins which deliver anti-inflammatory benefits while brightening your complexion!
- Finger Lime Caviar, A powerful way to give your skin the nutrients it needs! Filled with antioxidants and minerals, this ingredient supports healthy barrier function and improves the absorption of other ingredients and hydration.
- Niacinamide – The Wonder Vitamin – B3! Its benefits include sebum regulation, strengthening capillaries, collagen production, and fading hyperpigmentation.
- Aloe Vera contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling and calm itchy skin conditions. It also has a high source of antioxidants with moisturising abilities that can soften, nourish aged or damaged skins!
What treatment is right for me?
- At Lovoir we have three Levels of PRIN treatments. Our Level 1 treatment is the perfect introduction to PRIN Lymphatic therapy and is great for clients who are prone to breakouts, feel like their skin needs a really good refresh, or just want to see what all the fuss is about!
- The Level 2 treatment includes a specialised facial massage that encourages the lymphatic drainage process by delivering oxygen around the skin; improving circulation in areas like temples or under eyes which can become puffier with age, reducing inflammation while also giving the skin a healthy glow – this boosts the effects of the mask and leaves you relaxed and refreshed!
- Level 3 is the ultimate PRIN Facial. This treatment includes the massage and an enzyme peel which is perfect for clients who are concerned with aging or get breakouts and a ‘built up’ texture. The peel will soften and hydrate your skin while dissolving built-up skin cells and blocked pores so that you leave ‘glowing’!
How to use the PRIN mask
Are in-salon treatments more intense? Yes—they use stronger ingredients for an intensive result (plus the benefit of having lots of relaxing massage!) But with PRIN home care you’ll be able to treat yourself too! Here’s how to use your PRIN kit!
- MEASURE AND MIX. Following the indicators on the PRIN Measuring Spoon, add level amounts of the Flow Powder (larger spoon) and the Flow Activator (smaller spoon) into a bowl. Mix immediately using the PRIN Facial Brush until a smooth paste forms.
- APPLY. Start at the collarbone and work in upward strokes, covering the front and sides of the neck, behind the ears, and continue with outward strokes across the face, avoiding the eyelids and mouth. Reapply a second application with any remaining mask formula to intensify the treatment. Wash your brush and bowl immediately after application.
- REST. Have a comfortable place prepared before you begin. Facial movement must be avoided once the mask starts to dry as it may become uncomfortable and less effective. You can rest with the mask on for 15 minutes to maintain a healthy glow or 30 minutes for an intense and restorative treatment. Time with the mask on should depend on your personal preference and feedback from your skin.
- REMOVE. Soak your face in a warm, wet towel to loosen the mask. Once softened, gently wipe the mask away, ensuring it comes off completely. You may wish to use a cleanser to accelerate the removal.
I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase, “you can’t put a price on happiness.” Well, PRIN lymphatic therapy is about as close as it gets! This facial treatment will make your skin glow and with our holistic approach to skincare needs, anyone can feel like they’re at their best while relieving some of that stress from our busy lives! Visit us now to book in or learn more about this incredible service.